Navy Pier Marina provides immediate access to hundreds of dining, shopping and entertainment options and flexible, short-term docking options, our guests are offered everything needed to have an unmatched boating experience in Chicago.
The new marina will offer luxury features and amenities, providing 5-star stays to guests, making Navy Pier Marina the premier boating destination on Lake Michigan.
Navy Pier Marina is touted as ideal for any type of guest, Loopers, locals, charters, sailing, yachting and boating clubs or vacationers. There will be an online reservation system to make booking a space quick and convenient—simply select the dates, day or time of stay, your slip, and it will be ready and waiting for you.
- Hourly, daily and weekly mooring (including meals and short visits)
- Accommodates vessels up to 130’
- No minimum boat size requirement
- Secured after-hours entry, 24-hour staffing, 24-hour access
- In-slip pump out, electricity, and water service
- An advanced floating dock system
- 7,000 linear feet of broadside mooring space
- 3 gangways providing convenient access to Navy Pier
- Advance online reservations
- 5-star service with concierge assistance
- Boaters service building with lounge laundry, washrooms, and showers
- Ship’s store offering provisions and merchandise
- WiFi, grills, bike racks with bike repair station