Spring Departure Reminders
Spring Commissioning and Launch Dates
To schedule your boat launch and departure date you must fill out your Spring Commissioning and Launch Date Request Form! Once we receive it, we will contact you to confirm your departure date and time. Please note that weekends fill up quickly!
- Skyway will not schedule more than 20 departures per day.
- Boats that do not depart on their scheduled day will most likely have multiple other boats rafted to them. This can complicate your ability to depart at a later time.
- Skyway reserves the right to alter the schedule due to inclement weather.
Commissioning and Departure Forms
You can find the forms on our website under Resources > Forms & Documents or use one of these quick links:
Please note that any outstanding invoices MUST be paid before you can schedule a departure date or have your boat launched.
Launch Prep and Set-Up
Have 4 dock lines attached to the port side dangling down the side of the boat configured as:
- 2 spring lines
- 1 bow line
- 1 stern line
Have 3 clean and properly inflated fenders attached to the port side deck.
SYW Launch Prep Service:
Skyway will put your lines and fenders out for you.
For a stress-free departure, we also recommend:
Battery Service/Engine Start Package:
• Single Engine (SAIL): $225.00
• Single Engine (POWER): $240.00
• Twin Engine (POWER): $350.00
Boat Yard Departures
Boats will be launched 2–4 days prior to your departure date.
Customers MUST check their boats out in the office.
Dash to the Dock and Save!
Sailors, PLEASE make sure to sign up for the DASH TO THE DOCK! on Saturday, May 9th. It starts with breakfast at 8am here in the yard with an 11am harbor start. Click the link below to register.